Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I have a love/hate relationship with my computer

So two days after declaring to the world that I was going to do better in the blog department, my computer crashed. And I mean crashed. Not a little crash, but a wipe-out -every-memory-won't-turn-on crash. No problem, I have a laptop (hooray for back up plans). Eight days later, my one-year-old-still-a-baby laptop crashed. And I mean crashed. Not a little crash, but a wipe-out -every-memory-won't-turn-on crash. So after another long break....I am back! I lost a great deal of pictures during the crashes, but here are some from our FUN month:
 Christmas Eve pajamas are one of my most favorite traditions
 Someday, they may hate me for making them wear matching pajamas, but for now.....smile.
Cute, cute, cute!
More to come soon (crossing my fingers and speaking encouraging words to my computer as we speak)

1 comment:

  1. I HEAR ya about those computer crashes!! My hubby's crashed earlier last year and he lost everything-- pictures, financial records... ugggg... (I don't even want to think about how we are going to get ready for the tax acct appt without those files!!!) my harddrive on my laptop is crashing on a regular basis and so a new HD is on it's way. meanwhile... having learned our lesson the hard way... everything gets backed up now to the external hard drive. (do those things ever crash?) **shudder**

    ReplyDelete